The Family of an IRONMAN

In Honor of Emma Grace

October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Painting on the Porch!

Wednesday night Lane and I had Mommy and Me time while Bella and Daddy spent some quality time together. I love painting pumpkins rather than carving than carving them because they aren't quite as messy and they don't stink!

Lane brainstorming and getting started.


Lane's scarey spider!


Mommy painting her pumpkin.


Lane decided he wanted a ghost pumpkin like Mommy's so he did one on the other side of his spider.


Lane posing with our pumpkins.

My pumpkin, Casper.

Lane's pumpkin ghost.


Lane's spider, Vampire!


3 comments:

The Stuart Family said...

What a fun night! I bet Lane had a great time with Mommy!

The Iveys said...

I'm so doing this next year. I stopped carving and just shoved things into it to make a scarecrow, etc, but painting, I could do that! Love casper and the spider!

GiGi said...

Awww....They are soooo cute! I love them! I wonder if you could freeze them for next year??? ')