Well I cannot believe that our sweet lil' Caden is getting so big! He had a wonderful Cars themed birthday party yesterday. He got a ton of Toy Story and Cars gifts that I am sure he will enjoy for a long time!
Happy Birthday sweet boy Auntie Kay and Auntie Scottie love you so much!! I guess your cousins do too!! ;)
Thanks so much for coming to the party! He had a great time and thanks Auntie Kay for doing most all the decorating! You should go into business! Love you all and thanks again!
We did have a fun time and you always do a great job decorating! Like A. said, you should go into the business. I think we could hold the ladder for you! It was so good to get to have all my little grand peeps together at one time!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming to the party! He had a great time and thanks Auntie Kay for doing most all the decorating! You should go into business! Love you all and thanks again!
We did have a fun time and you always do a great job decorating! Like A. said, you should go into the business. I think we could hold the ladder for you! It was so good to get to have all my little grand peeps together at one time!
Post a Comment